April 29, 2020
Location: United Kingdom
Guest: Bull Of Bitcoin
On this episode we are joined by Bull Of Bitcoin, a property developer of over ten years, and talk about his journey from his first property to his latest development.
Watch to find out about Bull’s experience in finding niche properties for development, how to get funding, what types of properties to look for and how to build your portfolio each step of the way.
We have put together a 7 step guide for you below on how to get started TODAY:
1. SECURE FUNDING – Always start with friends and family. If this isn’t viable look into Joint Venture schemes with finance/equity companies
2. LOOK FOR SUITABLE PROPERTIES – The property you’ll be looking for should reflect your financial/life situation. First time buyers should look towards the JV route whereas those with equity in their homes should be looking at houses/plots with new build potential (as shown in the podcast).
3. BUILD CONTACTS – This ranges from builders, architects and engineers to estate agents and funders. You’ll need a lot more of course but those will fall into place as your experience and projects grow.
4. EXECUTE PLAN – Find the right property/development for you. If the due diligence is done correctly and the figures stack up then pull the trigger.
5. LOOK AHEAD – The first project may not bring in figures that excite you just yet but try remember this is purely a stepping stone en route to bigger schemes.
6. PAY TAXES – If you want to become wealthy you have to pay your tax. Simple. Once you become wealthy the tax you pay ironically falls. Lenders will normally want to see your tax returns to determine the terms of any loan. The higher your tax bracket, the cheaper the loan rates are that you will be offered.
7. TAKE RISKS – Nobody will give you all this on a plate. Find the plot, do your due diligence, secure funding and go for it!
Youtube: Blockchain Enterprises
A big thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com. You can sign up for their platform below and get a $50 USD sign up bonus.